Advantages of Microduct Technology
over Traditional Cabling Outlays
- Microduct products are easily and quickly installed in direct buried applications using minimally invasive micro-trenching equipment.
- Microduct pathways offer superior mechanical and environmental protection for lightweight microfiber optical cables, which can be easily, installed using various air blowing techniques, or traditional cable pulling and/or pushing methods.
- Microduct pathway systems offer telecom carriers increased flexibility due to the ease at which service laterals and drops can be reconfigured and installed as customer demand increases.
- KNET’s small diameter microduct products are offered in a wide variety of configurations. This gives carriers the option to install microduct pathways into existing occupied conduits.
- Microducts help to future proof carrier networks as additional fiber cables can be placed at a later time as the demand for additional capacity increases. Furthermore, whether for additional capacity or for general replacement, fiber optic cables are easily removed and replaced with high density, higher fiber count cables
- KNET indoor application UL rated microduct products provide safe, flexible, lightweight, durable and easy to-install pathways to deploy bare fiber and microfiber cables inside a multi-dwelling unit (MDU) and commercial building.
KNET Blulight microduct fiber pathway provides a permanent installation that satisfies your immediate fiber communication requirements and leaves sufficient pathway for future expansions. Any moves, adds or changes in the fiber network are quickly accommodated utilizing the KNET fiber pathway and accessories
Rapid, safe and smooth installation with air blowing methods
ABC installations are done by an air blowing technique that reduces the risk of damage to the fiber cable, accelerates installation time and increases the installation distance.